lundi 23 septembre 2019


Good things happen when you put yourself in someone else’s shoes and see the world from their point of view and it makes sense to do. From the point of view of the universe, we are all much the same. You were born here, but you could have been born over there. She was born there, but she could have been born here. These are the good things that happen when you put yourself in someone else’s shoes and start the journey most of time figuring out thing that matters but you run out of time because you don’t fit in the shoe and most confusingly you don’t have space to keep the ones you were wearing. It’s not your journey and you can’t help it.
Well-developed empathy implies not only understanding what the other person is feeling, but also anticipating their response to such feelings. Well, just because it is a tough class that exposes our fears, flaws and craziness. It is a confusing journey that needs all our attention and guidance from something bigger than ourselves, but GOD.
Dear God, I am here to thank you for giving me a new pair of shoes. Honestly, it seems uncomfortable and painful and it’s the only pair you have chosen for me, it is part of me, it is mine I can’t walk without. Yes I get it, but Father, It would be really cool if in every step I make with it along my path, I feel happy, smart and fit, but I am afraid with this pain I may disappoint you.
Of Course, I have decided to put it on and trust you, even though at the beginning I didn’t like its colors, its shape and its weigh on my body, it’s not a trending brand. I just wanted to keep the one I was having you decided to take away from me. I loved it, I thought it fits perfectly. With this new one, I feel the bleeding and sweating lifting it, and the scars are being formed! Does it mean that I am fighting for something great?
Heavenly Father, Give me strength to embrace this journey wearing them. Please walk with me and teach me how to walk in these shoes humbly, confidently, delicately, and consciously. Teach me how to gracefully learn from my falls and when I stumble, please give me another chance to crawl, and grow through my flaws. Teach me how to walk in them when the ground is thorny or slippery. When I can’t see ahead clearly, teach me not to grow weary. Teach me how to wait patiently as I walk every mile with you. “ISAIAH 41:10”
Today, I am grateful for the time I’ve spent struggling with and fighting myself. I am grateful for the lessons learned and uncomfortable days I had to spend in front of my mirror learning to love EVERY PART of me before I learn to love another human being. I am grateful for the confusions that led to better knowledge, deep understanding and mistakes and pain that gave me a closer look at who I really am, what I really want and what kind of person I see holding my heart forever.
I am grateful for every tear that led me to You Lord, and your throne, and every breaking that taught me to stay on my knees always. I am grateful that You have been really patient with me as I crawled my way back to You, that You never gave up on me when the future You were showing me scared me and made me go back to what felt more familiar. I am grateful for the dreams that died, and those you spoke to life as I laid in my grave.
I believe my story is going to be different, and I am going to experience what it means to have God order my steps. I strongly trust that You know very well my desires, matter of fact You are the one who created me and gave them to me. I trust that You have my best interest at heart, And I fully surrender all to you and let you write my story. Take me wherever you want me to go, reveal to me who You really are and your purpose towards me when creating me. I believe, on this journey with you, with every step, every mistake and every confusion…the picture will get clearer, things will start making sense, and new dreams will come to life while walking holding your hand.

Izi Primy

Post a Comment: