vendredi 31 janvier 2020



Recently, some of my friends have been approaching me and reminding me that 2020 has started and telling me to avail myself and get a break from the projects making me “Hidden”! They were claiming not to see my WhatsApp status and answers! And in my thought I started wondering if I am really hidden! Why wouldn’t I allow myself to be seen, recognized or applauded at least for a moment? Why can’t I stay away from the spotlight for a bit? Can’t I just be? Have fun and get away from the busy schedule from work, to home, to homework and undone projects, to figure things out and to sleep late and waking up very early in the morning. How would I allow it? The Hidden me to happen? Would I fight it? 

And then a smile came to my face from the bottom of my soul while answering to my friends that I am not only hidden, but also that “I BELONG”. I belong in a process of learning about the beauty of being hidden in God and let him transform me from the process in which I feel pretty insignificant and unseen; the process in which I am not the star of the day, and not making big moves nor changing the world, to the process in which I am making the best version of me, making good decisions. God making me fit in this world encouraging me to go out there, fly, and become; to find and fight for a place to belong, to be the best me and simply shine in to the world.

I belong to my home and people who make it a home. I belong to the peace of my mind and to the love of my soul. I belong to commitment and to hard work. I belong to innovation and to finding solutions. I belong to praying and praising, trusting and believing. To giving, hoping and receiving. I belong to forgiving and healing. I belong to health and safety, equity, equality and liberty. I belong to the ones who chose to belong to me and chose to protect my feelings and my belongings. I belong to loving and being loved. I belong to happiness and success. I BELONG! I belong to the human race, most importantly where there are no color, culture language or social discrimination.

Some people just feel like they don't belong in certain areas. There's no real reason to spend one's life miserable and unhappy, living in a place where they may feel ostracized or unwelcome. It's okay to be who you are and to feel how you feel, but of course, everyone else in the world may not agree that feeling that you belong is most important in seeing value in life and in coping with intensely painful emotions and disappointment. Belonging feels comfortable. It feels like sleeping soundly under a fluffy down comforter, 2000 thread count, or made of the finest cashmere, in the perfect room temperature and the right amount of light in the room.

It is hard not to belong anywhere and almost impossible to allow ourselves to be hidden. It is hard to go through a process where it’s just me and God, I can assure you. It’s hard not to feel like you’re making an impact; it’s hard not to feel special. It’s hard to be hurt and having nothing to say. It is hard not getting answers you deserve. It is hard to lose the battles, and not having the needed support. But in the hiding, I am deeply being changed and transformed; in the hiding I am renewed and becoming the best version of me. I will never forget what I have seen and felt in the hiding. It is a marvelous place to be when you are hiding with God.

It’s what sustains me under the spotlight; it’s what keeps me going in tough situations; it’s what keeps the fire burning deep inside, the vision running, and the peace and joy overflowing. The hiding place is where the Lord Father trains the child; the hiding place is where I felt I Belong to Him and I am very grateful. 1John4:4, Isaiah 44:5 and 1Corinthians 3:23.


Thank you.

Post a Comment: