vendredi 20 septembre 2019



Today I choose to live. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, positive attitude, success, and the desire to make the very best in everything I do..... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices. Today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

I choose to live well this LIFE, the ABUNDANT LIFE, the Gift of the Lord my God. His love and presence through life changes everything. My guilt is undone, my past is untethered, and by that I feel Alive and delighted. There is no disappointment in His eyes, there is no shame, and there is only pride, by not being afraid anymore of choosing and dreaming about things my eyes have never seen; no more losing sight of his GRACE that carries me on His back to the finish line when I am too weak to finish the race to the happy ending.

The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change; happiness, like the child, must be allowed to grow up.

Blessed, Happy Life I choose, by keeping always on the sunny side!

Post a Comment: